Full Time Acupuncturist (Per Diem)
REQUIREMENTS: 12 moths experience as a California State Licensed Acupuncturist is required
1. Jobs engage in the practice of acupuncture, electroacupuncture, perform or prescribe the use of oriental massage, acupressure, moxibustion, cupping, breathing techniques, exercise, heat, cold, magnets, nutrition, diet, herbs, plant, animal, and mineral products, and dietary supplements to promote, maintain, and restore health
2. Jobs provide treatment of symptoms and disorders using needles and small electrical currents. It may provide massage treatment and preventive treatments.
3. Jobs insert needles to provide acupuncture treatment. The application of a needle to the human body, or directs, manages, or supervises another person in performing acupuncture. It maintains and follows standard quality, safety, environmental and infection control policies and procedures. It adheres to local, state and federal laws, regulations and statutes.
4. Jobs identify correct anatomical and proportional point locations based on patients’ anatomy and positions, contraindications, and precautions related to treatments such as intradermal needles, moxibution, electricity, guasha, and bleeding. Maintain detailed and complete records of health care plans and prognoses.
5. Jobs collect medical information from patients, family members, or other medical professionals. It treats patients using alternative medical procedures and examines patients to assess general physical condition.
6. A current and valid license to practice acupuncture in California State pursuant to California Business and Professions Code Section 4935.
7. 12 months experience as a California State Licensed Acupuncturist is required
How to ApplyCONTACT: Please send resume Attn: HR at Good Partner Health Care, Inc., 18897 Colima Rd., #C Rowland Heights, CA 91748 Jobsite: Rowland Heights, CA (Full-time position)
760 total views, 1 today