Full Time Acupuncturist
REQUIREMENTS: Master degree in Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine and California Acupuncture License are required.
• Consult with patients to obtain their medical history and current symptoms that require treatment.
• Perform and interpret diagnostic test to obtain information on medical condition and determine diagnosis.
• Select and insert fine needles into the skin at appropriate acupuncture locations to treat patients’ physical and emotional condition.
• Incorporate other treatments such as moxibustion, electro-acupuncture, acupressure, and cupping.
• Prescribe herbs or herb mixtures in conjunction with acupuncture treatment.
• Instruct and recommend patients on proper care and appropriate diet.
HOURS: 40 hours/week
How to ApplyCONTACT: If qualified and interested in this position, please mail resume to Acussinsa Wellness Corporation Attn: H.R. 4220 W. 3rd Street #207 Los Angeles, CA 90020 DATE OF POSTING: From October 12, 2015 to October 26, 2015
592 total views, 1 today